Wholesale Truck and Finance has partnered with Premium 2000 to offer warranty on the truck you lease on with us.
We are pleased to offer you this warranty coverage on eligible trucks, which comes with towing benefit.
All required Maintenance must be performed by a qualified, licensed service facility. You are not allowed to perform these services yourself. Keep all receipts and work orders as you will be required to provide them as documentation in the event of a claim.1. Engine Fluid / Filter Services:
Class 8 Replace Oil / Filter every 6 months or 20,000 miles, whichever occurs first, (10 day / 2500 mile grace period)2. Transmission / Differential:
Transmission and Differential fluids must be replaced at least twelve months or 100,000 miles whichever occurs first (Class 3-8) from the Start Date of the Warranty Agreement in order to keep these coverages in effect. You must have services completed by a licensed and qualified service facility.3. Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF’S), Exhaust Gas Recirculation (ERG) Valves, Refrigeration Units and Auxiliary Power Unit must be serviced according to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) schedules. 4. You must keep all service receipts and work orders:
These documents must include all customer and truck information including mileage at time of service, date of service, and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number). They must be presented in the event of a claim. Hand written logs or receipts that cannot be verified by the service provider are not acceptable.
1. Call Premium 2000 +™ Claims Department at 1-888-883-2632 immediately– this phone number is monitored 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week. If there is a complaint of a mechanical failure a claim will be initiated.
2. Follow instructions given by the Claims Adjuster which includes to discontinue operation of the vehicle immediately – your claim may be denied if you continue to operate the vehicle once a claim call has been initiated. You will be reimbursed for your towing expense if you acquired the Premium 2000+ TM Towing Benefit and meet the associated qualifications of an approved claim.
3. Authorize your chosen, qualified, ASE Certified Diesel Mechanic Repair Facility to diagnose the breakdown. If the claim is not validated by our Claims Department, for whatever reason, the vehicle owner will be responsible for diagnostics and repairs.
4. THE REPAIR FACILITY must obtain Authorization from our Claims Department prior to the beginning of any repairs.
5. Claims are paid to the Repair Facility and only upon completion of authorized repairs. No vehicle owner reimbursement will be made.
"I applied at Wholesale truck finance to lease my first truck after dealing with several other companies that would not even answer the phone"
- Andres T.